Before the installation of Microsoft Office 2010, make sure that the PC meets the system requirements:
- 500 MHz or higher processor
- 256 MB of RAM; 512 MB recommended
- 5 GB of minimum disk space
- Windows XP SP3 (supports only 32-bit Office), Vista SP1, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008
Boxed Software: If you bought the boxed version, all you need to do to install MS Office and activate through Product key for microsoft office 2010 or also use the installation disk into your computer’s DVD drive and follow the on-screen instructions. But read through this page so you know what options to select if you want to run it side-by-side with a previous version of Office.
Downloaded Software: If you downloaded either the free-trial or the full-version, follow this tutorial to install Microsoft Office 2010.
- Find the installation file on your desktop, or download it now.
- Print the screen that shows your License Product Key (it is a 25-digit number). You must have the product key to install the software. If you purchased the software, the key may be printed on your receipt or included in your verification email.
- Close all open programs.
- Double-click the free trial installation file located on your desktop. Installation begins immediately.
- Enter the 25-digit product key obtained in Step 2, then click Continue.
- Read and accept the free trial download License Agreement, then click Continue.
- (Optional) If you do not want to install all of the Office programs, click the Customize tab. Click Not Available for any programs you do not want to install.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
NOTE: If you have a previous version of Microsoft Office installed, you will be presented with an Upgrade screen.
You can get here free 100% working keys for any Microsoft product.